Biz in English works with our clients to understand their linguistic and cultural services project requirements and leverages our large network of experienced language professionals to identify and resource a solution.
Headquartered in California, we aim to partner with California-based language professionals to support the state’s workforce, economy and global competitiveness.
For written translation work for a U.S. audience, we engage only U.S.-based translators to increase translation accuracy of cultural nuances.
Our linguistic talent network grows with each unique client request. Our resources currently include U.S.-based language and cultural professionals with expertise in the following foreign languages: Arabic, Baluchi, Cantonese, Catalan, Cebuano, Dari, Farsi, Gujarati, Hindi, Hmong, Korean, Khmer, Lao, Mandarin, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Tajiki, Teochew, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, and Visayan, and Waziri.
Cage Code: 8KV01
CA State: 2022195 (DVBE, SB(Micro))
CA DIR: PW-LR-1000854494
We are interested in federal, state and local government prime- and subcontracting opportunities.
Contact us to discuss:
- Foreign language written translation
- Foreign language oral interpreting
- Telephonic interpreting services
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpreting
- Braille transcription and embossing
- English transcription services
- Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) consulting
- Bilingual administrative task staffing
- Language program management
- Post-translation quality assessments
- English language writing services
- Cultural education services consulting
- English language coaching
- Refugee resettlement services
339950: Sign Manufacturing
541330: Engineering Services
541611: Administrative Mgmt and General Mgmt Consulting Services
541720: Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
541890: Other Services Related to Advertising
541930: Translation and Interpretation Services
541990: All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
561410: Document Preparation Services
611430: Professional and Management Development Training
611630: Language Schools
- Principal offers over 20 years aerospace and defense industry experience as military veteran on tactical, operational, strategic, joint and NATO assignments, and as a federal government contractor on cleared programs; holds active security clearance
- Principal has nine years foreign language and cultural immersion experience through professional and scholarly relocations to six countries outside of the United States to include over five years operational experience on overseas federal government facilities engineering and operations and maintenance contracts
- United States-based written translation professionals; Our U.S.-based linguists produce high quality written translations for U.S.-based audiences because, unlike some companies which outsource translation projects overseas for completion by someone who may never have lived in the U.S., our experts understand the underlying cultural nuances that are integral to ensuring translation accuracy.
- Language and cultural subject matter experts who are native speakers of American English; upon client request, sources linguist teams comprised of native speakers of both English and the target language to narrow interpreting gaps
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) due diligence and purchasing experience in non-English speaking country
- International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) experience
- Aerospace and defense industry expertise enhances ability to communicate with U.S. and foreign military clients
- Familiarity and guidance with U.S. federal, state and local government contracting and obtaining small business certifications