UPDATED: March 4, 2021
Description of Services
Use of Content
Use of Biz in English content (documents, whitepapers, graphics, logos, software, forums, polls, etc.) is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only. You may not modify any content, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, post on any network, broadcast in any media or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services unless expressly permitted by Biz in English. Elements of Biz in English websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Content other than that belonging to Biz in English is licensed or otherwise published by Biz in English with the permission of the owner of the material. All rights in such materials are reserved to the respective owners.
The entirety of the content in this Website is a collective work owned by Biz in English and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All elements comprising this Website, including without limitation, the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof are the sole property of Company or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used in this Website is the property of Biz in English or its licensors, and such software is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically display and electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this Website for your own non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of any content of this Website is strictly prohibited.
Limits of Liability
Biz in English makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website or any linked site will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the site or the server that hosts the site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. All such information is provided “as is,” and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Biz in English, its agents or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website or any linked site.
Links to other websites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those websites, nor does the existence of a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at this site. Links to other websites are provided by Biz in English as a convenience to its users. Biz in English is not responsible for the materials contained at any website linked to this site.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Biz in English website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, computer systems or networks connected to any Biz in English server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of the “Biz In English Community”
The “Biz in English Community” may contain forums, instructional materials and/or other message or communication facilities designed for communication with you. You agree to use the Biz in English Community only to view and post messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular subject. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, and its officers, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers and content and service providers, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you or any other person accessing the Website using your Internet account. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Biz in English Community in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party.
- Provide links to files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using Biz in English Community.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Biz in English Community or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Biz in English reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Your use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its choice of law principles. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Santa Barbara County, California with respect to any legal proceedings arising out of these Terms or your use of this Website.
Changes to the Site
Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to the Website at any time without prior notice to you. This means that Biz in English reserves the right to review materials posted to the Biz in English Community and to remove any materials at its sole discretion.
These Terms were posted on the date set forth above. Biz in English reserves the right to change, alter or modify these Terms for any reason at any time. When we do so, changes in these Terms will be posted on our Website and will be effective immediately. If you are a regular visitor to this Website, we recommend that you check these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Biz in English, and its officers, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers and content and service providers, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you or any other person accessing the Website using your Internet account.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.